Monday, November 24, 2008

Studio. Seafood. Studio.

Another busy week for the studio and myself,
I am just finishing up my final projects before I commence a three-month venture with Melbourne band The Galvatrons. I start in Melbourne on December 1st and I have managed to squeeze a album in with Danish electro group Turbo Weekend in, which leaves me a day or two over the festive season to eat as much seafood and drink as much good wine as possible before getting back on the horse to finish the trons.

Over the last month I have done EP’s for The Protectors, The Polites, Singles for Sideways Hitchhiker and Turbo Weekend and did a day with the amazing Sarah Blasko. The studio is busy and the two new assistants John and JP are killing it.

We are turning lot 2 and 3 of our building into an amazing warehouse office space for everybody interested in the arts, so if you are excited to have a look and be quick because we have already filled rooms with visual artists, photographers, writers, musicians and a management group. The building looks a like it hasn’t been touched since the 70’s (in the best possible way) and has two cycloramas already built. Sorry to harp on but it is a fantastic space that will be great for the hood. Call Sam 9211 5434 for more details.

That is it for me for this week, everything is good!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home